Friday, January 4, 2013

Winterlong

Photobucket
Good Morning Lovelies!! I hope you all had a great short week and are looking forward to the weekend. I sure am, I have had a cold for the past few days, which is probably due to a lack of sleep over the holidays and the increase in my intake of alcohol! Whoops, ah well, it was a good holiday. I am probably going to take it easy over the next couple days, watch some movies.
I wore this out for a nice long Duke walk on one of the days while it's been really nice out the last couple days. I have really been enjoying the warmer weaher around here, it went from -25 to -2!! I could finally bust out my lighter jackets and this light chiffon dress was so nice. I love myself some florals in the wintertime, especially this dress because these ones are really subtle. I love wearing loose girly dresses with my leather jacket.
xJennaD
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Outfit: Dress-Costa Blanca, Jacket-F21, Scarf-Ardene, Boots-Auvigne and Jones, Purse-New York Market, Ring(snake)-Saraswati, Ring(Ram)-Moon Raven Designs

16 comments:

  1. Agreed on the better weather!
    Love the leather/floral combo. I rarely do florals in the winter but you have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can handle the cold so much better than me, I just hide when it goes below 0. Hope you feel better soon. I love this outfit, that bag is such a wonderful colour xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I should never complain considering you deal with Canadian winters! I love the print of this dress and having your socks peek out it so cute. I hope you feel better Jenna!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah our winters can be kind of brutal sometimes for sure. Thank you!!!

      Delete
  4. Wintertime florals are always unexpected and fun, and I love how the leather jackets adds a bit of edge and toughness.

    Courtney - http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the floral print on your dress and the bright yellow purse! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty - your hair is just fantastic!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your boots! And why does your hair always looks so great?!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is super duper fantastic, the red really pops in these photos! And I love those boots, lots of awesome straps and hardware.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. -2 still sounds pretty darn cold to me haha! and i love love love this outfit. i have a leather jacket that i keep meaning to wear with my floral dresses and always forget about it. it's time i shove it into the middle of my closet so i can whip up looks like yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how you survived in this in -2 degree weather! I'm going back to freezing cold soon (after being in CA for a month) and I'm a little worried about how I'll be able to dress for the blog, but you are definitely an inspiration! I love the florals in winter and the pop of yellow with the bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -2 is soo nice!!! Especially when compared to -25.

      Delete
  11. absolutely love your boots! and that nail polish color is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girly dresses with a leather jacket are always a great choice! I love your nail polish and the cool snake ring too. I hope you're still surviving that super cold weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!