Sunday, January 6, 2013

Resolutions

Photobucket
I don't usually make resolutions but this year I do have some specific goals in mind
In 2013 I plan to:
1. Go back to school and take some more courses and apply for Grad School
2. Move out with Mr. Duke, I have been wanting to move out for a while and I think 2013 will be the year for it! So that brings us to the next one
3. Stop spending so much!! I obviously need to save my pennies up for my first 2 goals here, so to start things off I am not going to be shopping between January 4th-Febuary 14th
4. Kick ass, literally. I don't always talk about it here but fitness is ridiculously important to me, and has been even before I had open heart surgery. So in 2013 I am going to continue to go to the gym 3-4 times a week, play soccer once a week and now I'm going to add in a yoga class once a week!
5. Put myself first, I am incredibly bad at this. I tend to put friends, family, and partner's needs before my own. So this year I am going to try to do what I want and what's best for me and things that are going to make me healthy and happy.
6. Get another tattoo or two. I am planning to get one at the end of January that I've had in mind for a year or so
7. Keep my resolution from last year, be surgery free!!!
What are some of your goals for the upcoming year?
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the saving my pennies kick! I like how you set a specific goal dates for yourself, I think I'll do so as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great resolutions Jenna! I have also decided to stop shopping, I'm saving for a house so I had to curb that habit. I also wish you another surgery free year! My brother had some bad lung problems last year and had 3 lung surgeries in 2012. I'll be hoping the same for him too. I'm sure you'll love yoga, it's my favorite :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your brother has a surgery free year too!! Health problems are the worst ever!!
      I'm glad I'm not the only one cutting down on shopping, that'll make it easier knowing I'm not alone

      Delete
  3. great resolutions…. I keep mine simple but have that more extensive list in my head. Thanks for sharing!

    also first time by your blog and so in love with your hair! I'll def be back to read more :-) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so hope that you will have a surgery free year, too! I admire you that you can write about it so openly - you go, girl!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great goals! I had no idea you had surgery last year -- I'm glad you're okay and healthy. I hope you achieve all of your goals and then some this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope all of these things happen for you!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenna your hair looks absolutely aaaaawesome in the pics! Love it! <3

    And this list of resolutions sounds great, it includes all the important things! I agree on all of them - especially the fitness, saving money and the tattoo :)

    I'm pretty sure 2013 will be a great year - I can feel it! My only resolution is a pretty general one which sums up all the different aspects of life: I want to make the best of my new beginning and make life amazing, because nobody else will do this for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice choices :) your hair is looking fab by the way!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go girl! Those are awesome goals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great resolutions, wishing you all of the best for 2013!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great boots!

    Just found your blog-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grad school! Wow! And another tattoo sounds fun. Being healthy is definitely important - I want to take a yoga class sometime too

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!