I don't usually make resolutions but this year I do have some specific goals in mind
In 2013 I plan to:
1. Go back to school and take some more courses and apply for Grad School
2. Move out with Mr. Duke, I have been wanting to move out for a while and I think 2013 will be the year for it! So that brings us to the next one
3. Stop spending so much!! I obviously need to save my pennies up for my first 2 goals here, so to start things off I am not going to be shopping between January 4th-Febuary 14th
4. Kick ass, literally. I don't always talk about it here but fitness is ridiculously important to me, and has been even before I had open heart surgery. So in 2013 I am going to continue to go to the gym 3-4 times a week, play soccer once a week and now I'm going to add in a yoga class once a week!
5. Put myself first, I am incredibly bad at this. I tend to put friends, family, and partner's needs before my own. So this year I am going to try to do what I want and what's best for me and things that are going to make me healthy and happy.
6. Get another tattoo or two. I am planning to get one at the end of January that I've had in mind for a year or so
7. Keep my resolution from last year, be surgery free!!!
What are some of your goals for the upcoming year?