Friday, May 28, 2010

Battle Wounds

Greetings, I am posting this from my couch, which has been my home for the past week. It's been a tough week, a lot of pain and slowly getting better. My family takes me for walks every day, which makes me sound like a dog haha. Im not allowed to shower when theres no one in the house just in case something happens. It's been really weird, when I compare how I felt on monday to how I feel today it's a huge change. Today my dad, my mom and I went out and got lunch, I wore real pants!! It hurt but it was so lovely to be out of the house. I'm not walking like as much of an old lady anymore!! Yay! I still have a lot of healing to do, but it's nice to see a change and be getting a little bit better. And I have watched a million hours of fashion television and dexter! Dexter has become my new biggest addiction, I looove it. But I am getting bored sitting and watching TV, I keep dreaming about going to the gym and going for a run. Ahh well eventually. Hope everything out there in the cyber world has a great weekend! Be active on my behalf!
-Jenna D














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!