Friday, February 14, 2014

Heart Day

 photo 1_zps255ba30a.jpg
Happy Heart Day all!! I hope you spend your day doing what you love surrounded by people you love, whether that be friends, family or a significant other. I'm not a big celebrator of Valentines day, but I love a good theme.
This has to be to date one of my favourite shoots, I wish I had time to make every outfit post this much fun but between being a full time student/working part time I barely have time to breath! Side note: While taking these pictures down an alley we totally interrupted a couple making out in their car, now that is perfect timing since these were for Valentines day.
I am so glad it's almost spring so I can bust out this gorgeous blush jacket again, I have such an obsession with that shade of pink. And I absolutely love mixing it with punches of red, whoever said pink and red don't go together have no idea what they're talking about! I think heart balloons might be my new go-to accessory ;)
xJennaD
 photo 2_zpsd1794807.jpg photo 6_zps004bbb62.jpg photo 4_zpsbb416c81.jpg photo 3_zpse414a5a7.jpg photo 5_zps7a25dfdf.jpg photo 7_zps0100d38f.jpg
Outfit: Dress/tights-H&M, jacket-F21, Necklace-H&M, Ring-The Bay, Shoes-Payless, Watch-fossil

12 comments:

  1. I adore your outfit Jenna! So cute! Love of all of the photos! Happy Heart Day xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink and whites but I love how it becomes so your style with all the funky gold jewelry. You really are the queen of accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this photo-shoot is adorable. And I'm with you, why can't they all be this fun, right?! Darn schedules!! Happiest love day to you, and your outfit is beyond perfect!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. New favorite outfit ever? I think yes. This dress, jacket, and necklace are all some of my favorite pieces of yours so I'm kind of obsessed with this. And that's HILARIOUS that you interrupted a couple making out while you were taking these! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite now too. Haha, I'm glad you appreciated that too :)

      Delete
  5. You look like a major babe in these photos Jenna! Have a great Valentines! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Valentine outfit is adorable! I absolutely love this blush jacket every time you wear it. It looks perfect with your pretty white dress. Your heart print tights are the best too. Also, I definitely think heart balloons count as an outfit accessory now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got to love this jacket. So pretty.
    Also, the necklace. DYING!

    Love,
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this entire outfit. Like right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day, lady! These have got to be some of the absolute cutest photos you've ever done. I am such a sucker for that gorgeous blush jacket, and then you added the pretty white dress, those adorable heart tights and... balloons! I die. Seriously. I could keep gushing but I think I've basically used up my adjective arsenal. Hope you had a fabulous, love-filled heart day :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! They were definitely my favourite photos to take, I wish I could do a fun photoshoot like this everytime :) you're too sweet!

      Delete

Thank you for the love!