Thursday, January 30, 2014

Winter of Mixed Drinks

 photo dress3_zpse5dd3c85.jpg
I absolutely love being part of Flock Together and being able to raid these amazingly stylish girls wardrobes. This dress from Jen came at the perfect time for my best friends Lana Del Ray themed birthday party, it has a cut out in the back and has a great fit and flare shape.
 I loved the way the dark blue, black and maroon looked together. I somehow have no navy in my wardrobe and I now believe that is a grave injustice that needs to corrected ASAP. This dress was actually really hard to send onto the next girl because I fell so hard for it. I went ultra glamour with my high high high heels, Jcrew bling and bold leather jacket for the party. I must say it is awesome to take a break from the everyday and get all dolled up with friends.
And no, I don't have my own personal wind machine, but the wind happened to be working with me this day ;)
xJennaD
.  photo dress1_zpsf5a4ba99.jpg photo dress4_zps561378af.jpg photo dress6_zpscd65760f.jpg photo dress5_zpsff85729a.jpg photo dress2_zps4a4a8127.jpg
Outfit: Dress-Borrowed from Jen, Jacket/tights-H&M, Necklace-Jcrew, Rings-U.O, Moon raven designs, Shoes-Payless

16 comments:

  1. Love this look! That dress is gorgeous!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress really makes me fall in love with your hair color all over again. Super flattering and well styled outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you definitely need to get some navy in your closet - it looks great on you!

    http://www.sartorialsidelines.blogspot.ca/2014/01/dynasty.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, in love with the color

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beauty of a dress. Love the way you styled it. =D
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute! I just love your style, so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool and girl, you ROCK those heels!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    P.S.: Thanks for commenting on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha lucky! The wind NEVER works for me... Love the dress, it's so cute!! And your bling is pretty awesome too as usual ;)

    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those heels are amazing! They show off your legs in such a great way - and you have quite the pair of legs to show off, lady, I'm envious. The dress is gorgeous, too, it's no wonder you wanted to keep it ;)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to hate navy, and now I love it. It's funny how we change our minds so drastically sometimes.

    Love the dress, naturally!
    xoxo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute dress and I LOVE your heels. Gorgeous look - but girl, keep your coat on! haha

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look faaaaaabulous, darling! Happy Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is your title a Frightened Rabbit reference? YES YES YES. Also you are showing off your arms, you are crazy, right? The color is so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES IT IS, you just get me <3
      I am crazy....yes :)

      Delete
  14. Navy blue is such a great color and I think that maroon jacket looks awesome with it! Such a pretty dress. It looks wonderful on you! Plus your necklace and cute heels are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this dress is totally up your alley...matches your style perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!