Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Eternal Wanderer

 photo pants_zps51caf73e.jpg
Hey There m'loves, I hope your week is coming along swimmingly. Mine has been good, I've just been so tired though. I guess that's what happens when you're in school full time, work part time and blog. Oh and keep up with an adorable pup named Mr.Duke. I shouldn't complain too much, I really love being busy, because I'm a freak.
This "Wander Eternal" skeleton tank from the Weekend Society is quickly becoming my favourite casual piece. I love me anything with a skeleton or skull on it (must be my teenage angst bubbling to the surface) and the weekend society's pieces always remind me to look for adventure. I decided to style it in the typical Canadian fashion with a plaid button down, some ripped denim and my khaki jacket. All this snow has me aching for a weekend away in the Rockies! If you've never been to Banff or Jasper, you must put in on your bucket list, I'm lucky enough to live quite close.
xJennaD
  photo pants3_zps9be4879a.jpg photo pants1_zpsd0879f34.jpg photo pants2_zps5e29421f.jpg photo pants4_zps04f51d16.jpg
Outfit: Plaid button up-F21, Jacket-H&M, Boots-c/o Auvigne and Jones (MJUS), Denim-Old Navy, Tank/necklace-c/o The weekend society, rings-Oak and fort

11 comments:

  1. I like how this is a little punk, a little grunge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a great look! That tank is fabulous. Also, totally digging your hair :)

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Especially the tank :D

    xo Noor
    clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the plaid paired with that coat!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great casual look! I love when you wear jeans! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all these layers, you look so adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This olive jacket is so so cute!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!