Friday, July 26, 2013

Summers Staples

 photo bright_zps269657ca.jpg
Good Morning!! It's friiiiiday, I'm so excited for this weekend, I have a wedding to go to. I love going to weddings, and I'm so stoked to have a couple to go to this summer :) This one is going to be awesome because I've known the one family my whole life!
This is one of my go-to dresses for those hot, humid summer days in the summer. I picked it up back in May and fell in love with the print and colours in it!! It's wonderful because it goes with everything, I decided to pair it with bright pink and orange thing time around. This belt is vintage from my New York trip, and I like the cowboy vibe it has to it. I'm not usually into "western" wear but in accessories it can be a fun accent
xJennaD
   photo bright1_zps2c3cfeb7.jpg photo bright2_zpsb80f107e.jpg photo bright3_zps2e03cae1.jpg photo bright4_zps029a4caf.jpg
Outfit: Dress-Zara, Purse-Second Hand, Belt-Beacon's Closet, Necklace-Weekend Society, Ring-Oak and Fort, Bracelets-The Bay, Simons, Shoes-Aldo

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is so very you. I just have started associating splashes of bright colors that look gorgeous with you and your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that a lovely dress the print on it is lovely! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled upon your blog! Loving the neon nail polish with the neon bag - perfect Friday wear. AND the minute I saw your dress I thought - I need this dress for those insanely hot summer days... and then I read your post. Great minds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress and I love the Western-style belt!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time at the wedding!
    Love the pattern on the dress!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress ....so sweet..xoxo

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!