Thursday, February 21, 2013

RRRRRemix

Heart Print Dress
Material Girl
  photo 1_zps2c78adbe.jpg
 photo heart1_zps547172e4.jpg photo heart2_zps3370f8c4.jpg
Mint Heart / Rhythm Of my Heart
 photo heart3_zps90cb705e.jpg photo heart4_zpsfafeb8f7.jpg   
Good Morning Lovelies! Another remix post, and one most appropriate for the month. This heart print dress stole my heart (ha) when I saw it at The Bay over a year and a half ago. I wasn't completely sold on the hot pink, I didn't think it would be super versatile but oh boy it sure has proved to be. I've worn it countless times and loved it every time, especially with pops of blue it appears! But now that I'm a part of Flock Together, this little baby is going to be remixed by a couple other lovely ladies and I can't wait to see how they style it!
xJennaD

9 comments:

  1. This heart print dress is everything! It's so cute!!!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress of yours is one of my faves! Love the color and print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! Loving that dress! The color and print are adorbs!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com
    Blog, Inc. Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is both quirky and cute, the hearts are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to see all the ways you've remixed and all the ways others will too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fun that you've joined Flock Together! I can't wait to see this dress make its rounds, I've always loved it when you've worn it... I want to say it's impossible to pick a favourite but at the same time, my eye keeps going back to the last shot with your turquoise envelope clutch and it is so perfect in every way :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress, love the heart print! You look adorable in each way you've styled it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look SO good in pink. SOOOO good

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!