Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dancing In The Dark

Photobucket
Hey There!! I hope everyone's week is coming along really well, I can't believe theres less than a week until Christmas, that's kind of unreal! But I finished up my christmas shopping already and everything is wrapped and under the tree. I can't wait for my friends Christmas party Saturday night, we get all dressed up and eat, drink and exchange gifts.
For my Secret Santa gift I decided to partake in the discounts of Black Friday online and looked at the Topshop website. After I had found the perfect present for my SS, I spotted this little number and could not resist. Cut out back? Check. Funky pattern? Check. Comfortable? Check. It's perfect and I think is a contendor for a favorite, open backs are always sexy in my books. The black, white and pops of red in this outfit were perfect all together. And a little bit rocker chic.
xJennaD
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Outfit: Dress-Topshop, Jacket-F21, Boots-MJUS via Auvigne and Jones, Belt-Thrift, Ring-Saraswati/Vintage gift, Bracelets-The Bay, Thrift, Necklace-Stella&Dot

19 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress! Love the print. And your hair looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning in these photos! wow.. and I love love love that dress! good find ;)

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your styling! This dress is amazing, and you look fantastic!

    xo Emily Beth @ Inspired Attire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress, tights, + booties. My latest obsession, so cute!! And that dress... what a fabulous score. Looking lovely as always, sweet girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress - and it looks seriously cute paired with that coat.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is awesome - and to get it on black friday discount even better! The print is perfect for you - and the cutout is great. I love the jacket you are wearing- I really want one like it but m yhusband tells me I am not bad ass enough

    <3 Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally badass enough to pull off a leather jacket!

      Delete
  7. great dress! Love your nails too!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new dress is awesome! I love the cutout back. It always looks great on you. Plus your leather jacket works so perfectly with it. Definitely a little bit rocker chic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude, you look badass! I don't know if it's the hair, clothes or both, but this look is def working for you! Love the dress sooooo much... I think we should start sharing clothes, just sayin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww the print on the dress is so cute! I love it! Also your hair looks pretty amazing with the red accents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha I love when gift shopping ends up just being shopping for yourself. It's just so hard to resist! And Topsho sales are the absolute best- you snap up pieces for mere dollars. That dress looks like it's made for you- everything from the color the pattern to the cut outs! I love how you layered it with a leather jacket too. Have fun at your parties :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's hard to not buy yourself presents, it's so bad!
      Thank you, I love it, I am so glad I got it!

      Delete
  12. This dress really is perfect! I find Topshop can be a bit hit and miss, but when they hit, it's spot on. {And it doesn't hurt that the title of this post is one of my favourite songs.} The gray and black print really sets off the red in your hair which, by the way, I still can't get over. It looks so, so good!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I love Bruce Springsteen too, what a guy!
      Thank you so much :D

      Delete
  13. Love this look. The dress is absolutely amazing, and definitely very 'you'
    Have fun at your Christmas party!

    xo Raquel
    Field Below

    ReplyDelete
  14. So in love with the dress. The pattern is just wonderful. I also really enjoy all of your accessories, especially those rings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty dress! The pattern is so cute and I love the back - so unexpected :) And oh my gosh, I know, how is Christmas already here? This year just flew by.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!