Thursday, December 20, 2012

R-R-Remix

Remix: The Polka Dot Blouse
from: Costa Blanca
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is actually a pretty recent piece to remix, I bought it back in march on a shopping trip to pick up some spring pieces to add to my wardrobe. It's incredibly lightweight and sheer, but on colder days can be layered up. I have worn it so many times since then, it even made the trip with me down to NYC in august!! It's such a nice pattern and goes well with everything from bright skirts to coloured pants. I've even be able to make it transition to the winter months, and you can bet you'll be seeing it pop here again sometime soon ;)
xJennaD

10 comments:

  1. It is a cute top, I like it with the maroon cardigan and also the red trousers!!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you've gotten a lot of mileage out of that top - and I don't blame you, it's really cute. I love it tucked into a skirt.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how polkadots are so versatile, no?! :)
    And it seems like dots are your third-favourite print right after hearts and plaid. You combined the blouse wonderfully with all the colours in the different outfits. Ah come on, you know I'm a fan of your style! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh you know me so well, I do love me some prints :)
      Thanks love!

      Delete
  4. Such versatile pieces are the best!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this top! I also love your collection of bright colorful skirts, you really know how to work them into your wardrobe perfectly <3

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adoring all the pops of color in your remixes Jenna! I need more versatile pieces like this in my closet - I love how you've taken it through all the seasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love remix posts... even when you read someone's blog regularly, you don't really realise that they're wearing the same pieces time and again, because everything always looks new and different. I had no idea you'd worn this top seven times, and I love them all... but I think the third is my favourite, the pop from the orange skirt is just too pretty :) Happy holidays, lady!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, i love seeing remix posts because sometimes you don't even realize it's the same piece. Thank you!! Happy holidays :D

      Delete
  8. It's such a cute shirt, and it goes with everything! I especially love the outfit in the bottom right :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!