Friday, April 15, 2011

Looks of the week

After a bit of a break, looks of the week has returned, at a new bat time on a new bat channel (I really hope someone other than me gets this...) Since sunday is now for the best of the week, which is a post mostly to benefit me and make me think positively. Looks of the week is now a friday thang. Especially now that my camera is M.IA. So here are some looks this week that make me stop and stare.



Photobucket

This ALMOST makes me want it to be fall again!



Photobucket

Print mixing like a champ, seriously a gorgeous outfit


One of the lovely ladies behind the hummingbird girls, I was torn by whose look to use because they both have wicked style. But this picture has a bunny! & I love this skirt Photobucket

Check out the blog because she has a sweet armadillo bag in this post



Photobucket

I love tops tied over dresses, this is so cute


Annebeth, of course

Photobucket

I don't think a week goes by where I'm not drooling over one of her outfits.


Sterling style, you HAVE to check out this photoshoot she was a part of/did the styling for Photobucket

I want a pretty picnic dress and coloured socks with heels.


Thanks for tuning in ;)

xJennaD

13 comments:

  1. I'll have to have a closer look at those when I'm not on my phone, which seems to hate blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the hummingbird girls photo! This outfit is so pretty and I love that she posed with the bunny :D I loved it when you did that too! I love it when bloggers pose with their pets in general :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for including me in this, love! You're so sweet :)

    And I think Friday morning works for me- I'll email you when I know for sure! Exciting!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love emma and vickie's outfits! gorgeous :) ronan x

    ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma looks gorg as always! Such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so flattered by that sweet comment of yours!!! I love all of your picks so I am in supergood company here :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!

    Love them, and I followed you.

    Visit me! Lots of love

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. naww its me, thank chicky! also, how cute is vickies bunny, naww.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...all these ladies have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, these are all such awesome looks. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for featuring Howard Rabbit and I! This really made my day, especially since I am sick in bed :-( Crazy to hear about your little buns tooth. I wish you lived close so we could have a rabbit/blogger playdate! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad everyone liked this editon :)

    @ Jennyboo, awwe feel better!! A bunny/blogger playdate would have been soo fun. I'm sure my guy would get along well with howard!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love the last photo, it makes me think of a modern garden party... And the statement necklace is to die for!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!