Sunday, November 14, 2010

datenight


It's still unseasonably warm here, but it will only be lasting another day or so (snow and -7 by tuesday!! ahh!!)
My boyfriend was making me dinner saturday night and I took it as an opportunity to wear my new dress. Apparently I love me a bold print. I really do. I saw this print on F21 website and knew I had to have it. The color is gorgeous and the pattern is amazing, and the lace part? In love. I couldn't not order it! Last saturday I ordered 2 dresses, 2 rings, and a hat from forever 21 website and got it all by thursday. Wow I'm impressed with how fast that was! Anyways I decided to grad my green clutch, which I adore to add a splash of green to this look. This bag is my favorite little one and was only 3!!! Such a deal!! My ring is a crocodile....yeah, pretty awesome.
Ohh I got a hair cut, it's more reddish and is so shiny and soft after a cut. I love it, I have ridiculously thick hair and have to get it thinned out every 6 weeks or so, or else I go crazy.
xJennaD
ps. I tried to fix the header but couldn't find the code within the html...I reall dislike computers sometimes...





outfit: dress-forever 21
blazer-urban outfitters
tights&shoes-winners

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have to thin your hair, mind sending some to me, haha! Just kidding...that would probably be odd :) Lucky girl with thick hair. See, we always want what we don't have I guess. This dress is so perfect on you and I love that clutch so very much!

    Oh, and if you type the question like "how can i centre my blogger header?" in google you should get lots of other solutions to try to centre the header :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, its so true, I have semiwavy hair and I would kill for super curly hair! Its nice to have thick hair, but it just gets sooo heavy!!

    Excellent, I should have thought of that! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that ring?!?!?!?!?!?! WAY amazing. I'm quite jealous.

    Also jealous of your thick, luxurious, luscious hair :( Don't ever complain about it! It is beautiful and I would love to have hair with as much shine and volume as yours!

    <3 Cambria
    http://twoforteaplease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you!! Haha, I do like my hair, it just takes eons to dry when it's wet.
    I really love this ring, Im so happy I got it, and it was cheap! $6!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress...so pretty!! You are lucky to still have warm weather..its freezing here:(

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    I’m an MTV Style Blogger of the Week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit so much! It's perfect! I wish I owned every piece. You look SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!