Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hello Cowgirl In the Sand

I'm not exactly certain why when I set these images on large, they still come out smaller than I want and somehow grainier? Click the image for a clearer picture, I am having technical issues here, theres absolutly no reason these images should be that grainy, taken on high pixel camera and saved with max quality settings.........hmm....................
Anyways, this is what I wore to school yesterday, I came home, took these pictures in about 5-10 mins and then had to go start writing a paper, then gym, then go with my boyfriend to get his Iphone fixed, so it was a crazy day. Hence why I'm posting them now, I don't have class for a few hours now. I really liked this outfit but my boyfriend said I looked like "someone out of a 1980's whitney houston music video" now I don't know about you, but I didn't really take this as a compliment...Sometimes men just don't get it. I felt good in this outfit, it's fun. I adore this belt but it's a wee bit too tight which is why I don't end up wearing it too much. This is one of my new skirts too, I frickin love the print of it. I was planning on wearing different shoes, but when I left it was goddamn cold. It was also real chilly as I took these pictures
Oh and my necklace, it's a clock.
Anyways, peace, love, rocknroll
-JennaD



I love my coat.
Coat-F21, Skirt-F21, Belt-H&M, Tights-H&M, Boots-Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!