Monday, June 14, 2010

New, you're new



Outfit: Blue dress from forever XXI, studded flats from winners
Greetings from alberta!! Where the weather it would appear has smartened up (ha!!) and I am healing enough to get all dressed up!! I am feeling pretty good, and have a doctors appointment tomorrow to see what my surgeon says and then another one on friday to see when they're going to redo (properly) my stent. So hopefully this all goes well! I wore this last friday and not ten minutes after i took these photos it started pouring rain....it eventually cleared up again though. I went out to the lake where my family has a trailor and hung out there, it was beautiful and very hot! I had a really good weekend :) hope everyone else did as well
JennaD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!