Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday, Pastel colours and punk rock legs
I went shopping on Friday because it's been getting nicer and nicer out and I wanted to really get into the spring vibe. I bought this fantastic jacket from H &M and I love it, it's just like my leather jacket but much lighter and will go perfect with all my dresses. I am very excited to try it out with everything. It was Easter Sunday today so we had a biggg big dinner and I wanted to dress up, however this skirt was not good for all the turkey eating! I wore jeans with this in the morning while I was studying because it's almost crunch time and I have sooo much stuff to get done.
I bought this skirt a month ago and I really do like it, but some of the time I feel like it's a little too tight, it doesn't feel like it fits right. I'm going to keep testing it out with different things, see how I feel then. You know when you have something in your closet that you love but that you're just not certain of? Oh well I did manage to find a lot of great deals and bargains when I went to WEM though. Ahh probably the best part of living in Edmonton is West Edmonton Mall, the largest mall in North America. I put up with the snow, the cold, the lack of stuff to do etc, but I know I would miss the mall here (obviously among other things).
I hope everyone ate lots of yummy food this weekend and had relaxed a bit!


Outfit: Jacket H & M, Skirt H & M, Pink beaded top Forever 21, Tights H & M, studded flats Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!