Thursday, April 8, 2010

April snow brings May flowers?

So this morning when I left for school it was sunny, birds singing, about 5 degrees celcius, and by the time I got to my hair appointment at 4pm it was winds blowing 50km/hr, snowing, and very chilly. This is what it means to live in Alberta alright. Just as I've started to bust out my spring wardrobe it snows....again. I was feeling so great when it started to warm up and the sun was shining and now it's nasty out again. But the saying goes here "If you don't like the weather...wait five minutes" words I've come to live by.
Hopefully this picture will inspire the weather to smarten up! This was one of the first photos I took using an SLR about 4 summers ago. Sigh, I want to see green and colour outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!