Thursday, February 27, 2014

Where My Heart Sets Sail

 photo van2_zpsa9105174.jpg
The last look of heart month but the first set of photos from Vancouver! I did not want to come home at all, it was so much warmer there, the grass was green and the flowers were started to blossom. It's currently -25 here and I'm getting hella depressed with the weather. I am so glad I got to escape it, even if it was only for a few days.
One of my favourite things to do in Vancouver is head over to Granville market and get some of the tastiest and freshest produce. This time around we grabbed some amazing aged cheese, and fish jerky which was way tastier than it sounds. We also finally hit up the Granville Island Brewery, which is definitely one of my favourites!
Another thing that's my favourite? This maxi skirt, I couldn't resist pairing it with my heart tee and this blush scarf. For me these shades were are perfect together, and have me looking forward to spring finally hitting the wild west.
xJennaD
 photo van_zpse6c41744.jpg photo van5_zps48bcae53.jpg photo van4_zps819637c9.jpg photo van1_zpsd7cde0f9.jpg photo van6_zps80211cfa.jpg
Outfit: Skirt-American Apparel, Tee-Old Navy, Scarf-Ardene, Boots-Mjus, Jacket-F21, Necklace-Jcrew

8 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and shirt combo for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love pink with burgundy

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look. I'm seriously envying that scarf and those boots you are wearing!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Vancouver photos! Granville Island is such a picturesque place for outfit shots - but I'm normally too distracted picking up food and flowers to actually take any so good for you :) I love the contrasting colours in this look, especially the way your bright necklace jumps out against your dark t-shirt. So pretty.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  5. -25??? geezus! i can see the heart on your tee this time...it's wonderful paired with the maxi and boots!!

    [oomph.]
    $600 SPRING Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful backdrop, beautiful outfit, beautiful girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a dreamy backdrop Jenna! I would just love to visit Vancouver some day. Of course, I'm loving this maxi on you. You totally inspired me to branch out and wear a maxi last week when I hosted a dinner party...hehe. I think I may be hooked now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!