Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm a Changeling, See me Change

 photo maxi_zps10914413.jpg
Good Morning, we have been so incredibly lucky here this fall and have had some really wonderful weather. This is my favourite time of year and I have been trying to enjoy it as thoroughly as possible. I know we have months of cold and snow ahead of us, and I am not excited about it. Until then I will enjoy goofing around in the leaves.
This maxi is without a doubt one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe, it's so incredibly comfortable! Which is why I wore it to Thanksgiving dinner with my best friends, where I gorged on turkey, pie and other tasty dishes. This dress is something that I probably wouldn't have been ballsy enough to wear even a year ago, but it's interesting to see how my style has changed. This blog has been such a good push to get me to go beyond my comfort zones, not just in style but with life. It's so important to try new things and to not be afraid of change!
xJennaD
 photo maxi3_zps75d60498.jpg  photo maxi4_zps8d01d6e9.jpg photo maxi5_zps64086f6d.jpg  photo maxi2_zps03f6dc90.jpg photo maxi1_zps1a9325c7.jpg
Outfit: Maxi-Decadence, Belt-Gap, Necklace-The bay, Purse/Shoes-Payless, Rings-U.O, Bracelets-Fossil, The bay
Some snaps from Thanksgiving last week!!
 photo max_zpsf883f638.jpg photo max2_zps447a7f4d.jpg photo max1_zpsdfa6e292.jpg photo max3_zps67733405.jpg
 

15 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks AWESOME on you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you in this. It is you and yet... it is also something a bit different too. Maybe just the dressiness of it since you more often show everyday outfits rather than special occasion. Either way, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the necklace you chose to wear with this, at first glance I almost thought it was a collar, which is so cool! Navy really is one of those colors that works so well in any season too, which makes this dress that much more awesome. I really need to find a maxi dress I love, you always look so great in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love this necklace so much I fixed it with a twist tie to be able to wear it haha

      Delete
  5. You are too cute! Love this maxi!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been wearing so many maxis lately, and I love it. I'm still not completely sure I'm ready to jump back on the maxi bandwagon and potentially injure myself/destroy my beautiful skirts and dresses again, but you do make it awfully tempting :) It's amazing how much style can change even in the period of a year. I think it's a natural thing, but blogging definitely pushes us outside of our boxes even more.
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only one I've had to hem, fortunately the others have all been the perfect ankle length! I am HELLA clumsy so if I can do it so can you ;)

      Delete
  7. This maxi looks amazing on you and super comfy too. I need to find something for our U.S. thanksgiving next month thats cute but allows me to shovel as much food in my mouth as possible ;)
    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This maxi looks SO good on you, Jenna! You just work it so well. And I love that necklace with it; it's a great touch. I always forget that you have a different Thanksgiving! Looks like it was great, hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so happy to hear how things you didn't think you would do (or wear for that matter) before is something you would consider (and try!) now. =D this maxi looks great on you. Love that necklace you're wearing too!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn girl! No one pulls off a maxi quite like you! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the group picture, so many beautiful people!
    You wear maxis like a pro, I envy you for that!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great in a maxi! I agree we have been very lucky weather wise, I wish we could stay in a permanent state of Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!