Thursday, July 4, 2013

Remix: 1 dress, 5 ways

 photo white2_zps04d9646e.jpg photo fa371cdd-38b8-4757-a175-4aa684f6ef1f_zps38c4b4b9.jpg photo 58aede99-3268-48ac-ba3d-e852aa757f32_zpsee841b0e.jpg photo e4213cf8-537e-4fb9-9682-7e5c745be317_zps4a0d5ec7.jpg photo f8def0a7-d932-462b-8ada-f7733bf51f39_zps976cb83e.jpg
Hey There, another remix post! I purchased this white lace dress in October and have worn it several times in many different ways and it's led me to believe every girl should have a LWD in her rotation. I love that this one has sleeves and is made of lace. It's a great piece to layer under blazers, cozy sweaters and my leather jacket, and is the perfect blank canvas for pops of colour and loads of accessorizing. However, when I styled it this spring, I noticed it is definitely on the short side. I have that problem with some dresses and skirts I purchase during the colder months, because my legs are always wrapped up in layers of tights I never seem to worry about length. But as soon as I have to peel those tights off I seem to realize I can't bend over! I still really love this dress, and who really needs to bend over anyways?
xJennaD
PS. A very happy 4th of July to all my American readers!! Have a wonderful day :)

9 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with a great versatile white dress! Love you you've styled it!

    The Style Storm

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great is to be creative and make one thing look different! I have been trying to do the same..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LWD on you!! My fave has to be the one with the fur stole! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The dress is such a great shape to be dressed up in so many ways-and I love that it has a bit of a sleeve. A unique touch and makes it a bit more special! Bah, I need a cute leather jacket like you. It looks so great with this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress - pretty much every way you've styled it, but especially... no, I was about to say the 1st, 3rd, 4th and that's practically all of them, which is just silly. Suffice it to say, I love it! And I love your remix posts, I think I need to do another one myself soon!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww a white lace dress is one of the pieces I've been looking for for a long time. Yours is so cute and versatile! Love the different ways you styled it, especially the one with the heart-printed tights and blush scarf! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. For real. You don't have to bend over! I sometimes realize this with skirts, but I wear them anyway haha! You look awesome in this dress and it's so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this dress with the fur is my favorite :)

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a remix queen and I think we all have items that are "no bendover" kind of pieces, hahah. That's what tights are for, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!