Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Life's a Beach

 photo beige1_zpsf5d6c293.jpg
Good Morning Loves! I've only been home for a couple of days and I already miss Vancouver and my older brother. I seriously had such a great vacation, other than it was too short!! Vancouver is in full blown spring, green grass, blossoms, sunshine and warmth!
I apologize for how pasty white I am, but my legs haven't been tightless since September...that's an awfully long time! How happy I was to pull off my tights, and shoes and feel the sand between my toes. We had an absolutely wonderful time on Kits beach this day goofing around and taking photos, it was the perfect day. My brother used to live super close to this beach, we even hung out here on Christmas Day one year! It's the perfect spot, an amazing view of Vancouver and the mountains :)
I picked up this polka dot dress on sale from U.O. while wandering around downtown while I was there. I love polka dots so much, so I couldn't resist, even though it does almost match my pale complexion..I love the combination of black, beige, gold jewellery and a pop of red. My shoes were also red, but my toes were dying to be dipped in the ocean ;)
xJennaD
  photo beige3_zps6e040171.jpg photo beige4_zps723ae0b2.jpg photo beige_zps3bdd4be4.jpg photo beige5_zps4012cc09.jpg photo beige2_zps150e7407.jpg
Dress-U.O, Blazer-Tobi, Belt-Ardene, Ring-The Bay, Bracelets-The Bay, Costa Blanca, Brandy Melville,  Watch-Fossil, Ray Bans-c/oSmart glasses

18 comments:

  1. you look super lovely! I can't wait to be tightless! hhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in these photos! Love the polka dot dress : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE! love the sassy retro feel of this outfit! you are rocking it girl!

    New follower on bloglovin here :)

    If you like, check out my new outfit post?

    Jess xo

    http://www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I clearly need to get out to Vancouver ASAP!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so warm and springy! I love your dress, all blown in the wind :) SO pretty these

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful outfit, stunning location.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah these pictures are lovely. I have that same dress, I think! And I want to feel the sand between my toes! I'll live vicariously through you :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are stunning! I love the black and white outfit against such an amazing backdrop! So happy you had a good trip!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are stunning, the city in the background just looks amazing behind you - of course you look amazing too. That dress is gorgeous and I am so jealous of your bare legs xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a soft spot for polka dots! I cant believe you were able to go barefoot! in Ottawa its still FREEZING! love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can't go wrong for polka dots- especially when it is such nice weather like that (Polka dots always come off as spring like to me...)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even with your pale complexion (believe me, I feel you on this) this dress is so perfect for you. I love polka dots too and you really know how to wear them. Oh, and these pictures are so gorgeous! I love Vancouver! I've been a few times and it's always so pretty there. Except I never go in the dead of winter lol.

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenna these pictures are so beautiful! I love that lipstick color too!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the setting in the background. Vancouver sounds AWESOME. And as always, your dress is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These photos are amazing, man I miss Vancouver! Loving your look and that ring is "bad in good way" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This dress is so pretty, and your hair looks as perfect as ever!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pics! Is that Stanley Park? I can't figure out what beach it is.

    Super cute dress! I went tightless for the first time on the weekend too. It will be on the blog tomorrow!

    Robyn xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures! This beach is so pretty and so is your dress. I definitely don't think you look too pasty white either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!