Thursday, November 29, 2012


Remix: The Floral Dress
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hey There, here is another Remix post! I got this floral dress as a birthday gift from my mum from Urban Outfitters August 2010. It was right after my second surgery that got messed up, and it's one of the few pieces I have from that time that still fits and that I still like. This piece has transitioned really well through seasons and the years. I love the subtle floral print and the colour allows it to be paired with so many different things. It seems I've mixed it with a lot of brown, black, grey and pops of yellow!


  1. That is such a beautiful dress! I love how you've been able to create different looks with stylish!

  2. Wow what a great remix post! You're very talented at styling that dress.

  3. I'm not usually a huge fan of florals but I do them in the darker colors on your dress - it makes for sort of a nice twist on the classic floral print.

    Courtney ~

  4. Great dress! So versatile for summer and winter. I love the combos you came up with :)

  5. I love that dress, the muted floral is lovely! I really love the way you've styled it for fall and winter, the extra layers look lovely with it!

  6. it looks great with all black as well as with pops of color like the yellow shoes! definitely a great piece!

    and, finally some snow! still haven't seen too much around the blogosphere. stay warm!


  7. I love when you do remix posts! love this :)

  8. That's a seriously versatile dress! I like how it looks so different every way you style it!

  9. Love it in all the different looks.

  10. Amazing looks. Love the way you styled the dress. My fav is the pic in the snow <3



Thank you for the love!