Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teal and Tarty

Photobucket 
Hello there! How was your weekends?! Mine was actually quite good, I worked on my paper, worked, went out with friends and had such an awesome time. Probably the most relaxed/fun I've been in a long time.  Fashion week last week definitely helped too, I hope you enjoyed all the pictures! I have finals coming up soon (!!) so it's good I got a chance to let loose beforehand. 
I am glad the weather is warming up and melting the snow because I've been slowly busting out my spring/summer blouses. This pinapple print silk blouse was definitely my favourite purchase from last summer. I can't believe I didn't pair it with this skirt before, they're the same shade! And this open cardigan is so comfortable and perfect to just throw over everything during these in between months. 
I'm off to work on my epic research paper!
xJennaD
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Blouse-Costa Blanca, Skirt-F21, Cardigan-Joe Fresh, Necklace-Gift, Ring-Payless

19 comments:

  1. I thought it was a dress they work so well together. Good luck with the research paper!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tropical feel of this outfit, and your fun, bright nails!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that pineapple top....I love it! I thought it was a dress at first too! Either way, the outfit is cheery and gorgeous. Best wishes on the paper:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours in this! Good luck on your research paper :)
    I started finals yesterday... summer is nearing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! You are seriously adorable.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that dress is simply stunning! I adore the color and print on it <3
    Soooo gorgeous :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, papers. I don't even want to think about the ones I need to get started on soon, haha. I think the print of that top is super neato (yeah, neato) and I'm glad it is FINALLY warming up here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the colour of that skirt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hattitude Style Blog

    that shirt is GREAT. i looove the colours. isn't it great the weather is warming up! it's finally a warm breeze in vancouver! i'm loooving it. 16 degrees? not to shabby!

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought you were wearing a dress to start with, they match so beautifully!
    Such a gorgeous print and I adore the colours xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pineapple print shirt?! I love! Perfect with that skirt :) It's so weird for me to see snow on the ground in your photos, it's already been reaching the 90s here!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look rad, I loooove those colors! like peacock feathers <3

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  13. i remember this top, and it is a perfect match with the skirt! i thought it was a dress at first! love the silver necklace!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  14. That blouse looks like it was made to go with your teal skirt! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!