Monday, February 13, 2012

Neon Heart

Photobucket
Duke creepin in my shot
Hello my loves!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I most certainly did :) I have a midterm today and a really hard lab tomorrow but friday means reading week. And reading week means I get to go to Vancouver for 3 days 23-the morning of the 27th.
  It was so gorgeous out the day I took these pictures, sun shining, +5, put me in an especially good mood :) And to top it off I was wearing my super bright neon scarf I recently picked up from F21. No one can be in a bad mood when wearing neon. I love the pop it gives against the blue/green dress and my leather jacket. This dress is one of my favourites, 3 leaf clover hearts! Perfect print for Heart month and (almost) Valentines day without being super "valentiney" which is not a word. I'm actually not a fan of Valentines day, but I am a fan of any sort of heart print/red/pink/reason to dress in a theme :)
PS. Sorry the pictures are sooo bright, but I couldn't not stand in the sunshine on such a gorgeous day
xJennaD
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Outfit: Jacket/scarf-F21, Dress-UO, Boots-Moms, Ring/tights-Payless, Necklace-Gift

17 comments:

  1. the jacket is wonderful with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo of the jacket and scarf - so cute and edgy!


    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty colors-can't wait for spring!
    xo Cara
    http://www.fashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome scarf, yay for neon! And there is this pretty dress again, love it paired with the leather jacket! Plus: your hair looks so nice in the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit Jenna! The bright yellow scarf is such a bold color and accents your outfit perfectly! Sorry I didn't say goodbye on Friday. I looked at the congested crowd down below and turned the other way and went home. My feet were KILLING me! I hope you had a fun time! It was great seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect V-Day dress, 'cause it's romantic but understated! LOVE the leather with the neon...really makes it tough but still fun.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that dress is adorable!!! and i love your neon scarf it is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That colour combo is so refreshing...it kind of reminds me of summer, I guess I associate it with lemonade and water? Beautiful outfit as always love!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that gorgeous blue looks amazing with your yellow scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never go wrong with bright yellow and cool blue - the contrast is beautiful, especially on a sunny winter day. I love the brightness of these shots, it makes me feel like spring might actually be coming :)

    Make sure to let your blogger friends know when you get to Vancouver, it would be fun to be able to meet-up for coffee if you had the time!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh you look so pretty in that leather jacket! Ah, I so badly want to get one but I really just don't think I could pull it off half as well. The neon yellow and blue is such an unexpected color combination and I absolutely love it! You really can just never have enough color:) I'm such a sucker for heart prints too:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colour combination, vibrant & bright :)
    Good luck for your exam xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh I loooove the bright yellow scarf with the bright blue dress! It made me happy even seeing the lil picture in my blog reader haha

    <3Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! The pop of yellow is perfect against the blue dress :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the scarf. Makes me want to go to forever and pick one up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable outfit, I love the colours you've put together - that scarf is an absolute beaut! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bright neon scarf is such a perfect accessory for this outfit. It looks so cool with your leather jacket and I love the contrast in colors between the scarf and your dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!