Monday, March 28, 2011

Roadhouse Blues

Photobucket




Good monday to you! If a monday can be good at all, I suppose. I had a busy weekend filled with work, shopping with the boy, lunch dates, and meeting up for drinks with some school friends who I hadn't seen in months! It was a lot of fun. As you can see though, it's still winter, although it's supposed to warm up a bunch this week! I just want some sunshine, when it's dark and gray like this photos turn out quite unflattering at certain angles (i.e. head on = bags under eyes)

As I said, I'm obsessed with these tights, I was so apprehensive about wearing white tights for months and now I can't stop wearing them! Hmmm. I liked the colour pallette of this outfit, the red, white, black and navy. Those colours to me look so great. This is the dress I legit broke the shopping ban for. Big red floral print, and fits like a dream. Better yet normally $88, and I snag it for $30 with my gift card. Hi Urban outfitters sale section, I love you.

I guess I've never formally introduced you guys to my other purse that I swap between, my other one is too big to haul to work everyday. This one is pretty simple, which is why I dress it up a little with this silk printed scarf I got at the antique mall a few weeks ago. One day I will be amazing like Caitlin and style my silk scarfs with cute outfits, but at this moment I love the way it looks on my purse. Anyways I must hurry up and post because I am off to work!! xJennaD Photobucket Photobucket ps. I need a haircut like nobody's buisness, sooo thick, my head feels heavy. Urgh. Photobucket Photobucket outfit: Dress-Urban Outfitters, Cardigan-F21, Tights-H&M, Bag-Spring, Scarf-Antique mall, belt-Vintage, Necklace-Vintage, Ring-Aldo, Shoes-Winners

18 comments:

  1. Love the dress with the white tights! You're totally rocking them :D
    Love the scarf on the bag too, what a great idea!
    M xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this dress! it's gorgeous! i want it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you've been able to incorporate the white on white into so many of your outfits! i badly need a haircut, too!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with the print of your dress and the mix with the white tights! <3
    Oh and I like your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE the dress! And I like how you tied the scarf to your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with this color palette. It turned out so good and I've never wanted white tights so badly before. Nailed it Jenna!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is super gorgeous! I think it looks so cool the way it's teased:) And your dress is very pretty! You got a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the dress, so cute! And I hear you about your hair feeling so heavy, I need a haircut too! Saw you at Fashion Week in your cute blue dress, hope you had fun!
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, so i've never been a fan of white tights... but the way you've been rocking them lately really makes me want to give them another try.. you make them look ridiculously cute!!!

    xo, allie
    accordingtoallieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your dress.. the pattern! AMA-HA-ZING! Really pretty. And the white socks go perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I gotta echo everyone else and say how much I love the dress!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. its not breakin the ban if you use a gift card!! I was ALMOST gonna buy some white tights yesterday but I'm just not convinced they wouldnt make my legs look fat! haha And you can't really try tights on. I guess they arnt that big of an investment if they dont look good though! lol.

    Anyways enough of a convo with myself! I love that colour combo too, and I totally love your white sock layering as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CUTE DRESS!!! And I love how you rock the over the knee socks... adorable!

    xx
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Love the dress and the knee socks are the perfect addition-great look!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. OoooOoo! I love that dress! That's definitely an UO win right there! 9/10 times I hit up the sales section in the one closest to be, they never have anything in my size anymore. Thus is the life!!

    Hopefully spring and sunshine head your way soon so that snow can move on out of town!!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  17. hot dress, i want it!

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!