Monday, February 7, 2011

New boots boots

Photobucket

Hey, this is what I wore to work yesterday. The boots are my newest purchase from last friday, I got them on sale from winners, normally $90, I got them for $35. I love a good bargain. I've wanted some over the knee boots for a while, I especially love the studs on these ones and the super soft suede. I definatly feel I have to wear a higher hemline with these boots though, anything too long just looks...odd. So I pulled this dress out from hiding. It's a super lightweight shirt dress. It's honestly one of my favorite dress, it's so great for hot days in the summer. However with a thick pair of tights and cardigan it was pretty good for today. I got it 2 years ago in Vancouver for $10! Yesss


On the weekend it was my lovely friend Janelles birthday and we went and painted ceramics!! Something I hadn't done in ages,it was good fun, I'm so excited to get my mug back. I watched buried which was a really intense movie, the whole movie is Ryan Reynolds character stuck in a coffin. Sooo intense. I would recommend it though. Then on saturday night Bryce made me the most amazing steak ever, he came up with some crazy homemade peppercorn/thai/sweet sauce for it and made asparagas, cesear salad and pan fried potatoes. My god the man can cook! What a sweetheart.
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend too :)
xJennaD
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
outfit: Dress-random shop in Vancouver, Sweater- Smart set, Boots- Winners, Ring-Payless

9 comments:

  1. Those boots are amazing, brilliant find on sale! The studs are my favourite bit =) And the dress is very cute too, love the colour combination of red and black =)
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress!! (And what a steal!) Love the red black and white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! And your new boots look awesome! Deals like that are just awesome.

    http://girlintheridingboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plaid again! Oh I love how you wear plaid, you really pull it off! :)

    I really love your style, so I borrowed one of your photos for an inspiration feature at my blog.
    I hope that's ok?
    You can see it here:

    http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.com/2011/02/summing-up-favourites-new-feature.html

    If it's not okay let me know and I'll remove it from my post.

    Have a lovely day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable dress! plaid has got to be one of my very favorite prints, and the red/white/black always makes a strong impact :) the boots are superfun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute & such deals which makes it even cuter in my mind :) and a sweet bf!! sounds like a good day Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome awesome boots!!! The studs are what sold me. We don't have a Winners in the US (i don't think) so guess I won't see those around here. They would look so cute with shorts and tights too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll really have to consider emigrating to Canada someday because I love snow so much! I could easily live without these awully humid-hot summers here in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing, I also like jimmy choo uggs boots very much. welcome to uggs clearance store and ugg tularosa and sequined uggs and sequin uggs very much.coach poppy.ugg sparkle boots.Thank you for sharing, sparkly uggs boots fashion style in winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!