Friday, February 18, 2011

I've Been a Searcher

Photobucket
Good morning all!! It's been kind of a slow week for blogging, not because I havn't been dressing up, but because it's been an extreme sort of cold. I've actually really liked everything I've worn, and I wish I had the guts to go outside and photograph it. Also my boss got sick at work so I've been picking up lots of extra hours :)

I think I took these photos on tuesday or something like that actually. This is the dress I got for.....ONE DOLLAR thrifting this weekend. I should have photographed it without the coat, because it fits really well which I was suprised by. It could easy be a work dress, very classic looking, but I wanted it to be a little funkier I guess.

Big patterned polka dot tights, my khaki jacket and awesome plaid scarf that Bryce's mom got me for christmas last year. I went to buy sunglasses for my trip to Victoria in 8 days and found these fake glasses, I've ALWAYS wanted glasses for some reason, so I bought these. They're so geeky I love it.

It's gym time, then work time, then weekend time!!

xJennaD

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

outfit: dress-thrift, tights-H&M, scarf-gift, jacket-random shop in Barrhead (shitnowhere alberta)
title
Neil young- Speakin out
I've been listening to this album (tonights the night) on repeat this week, its sooo good!

9 comments:

  1. i totally love your new glasses--they're awesome!! i hope the extreme cold settles down for you as it has for me in the latter half of the week. tuesday and wednesday were BRUTAL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barrhead is a thriving metropolis! BAHAHAHa What thift store did you find that at for one dollar!? Thats the cheapest ever and I love it!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i can't believe the price of the dress! It looks so cute, especially with the khaki jacket and purple scarf. love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so pretty! Love these colours on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love this outfit, the khaki looks rally great with purple :) and omg one dollar for a dress, what a steal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your glasses! They suit you so well, and they really pull together the whole look. I love the combination of purple and green, too :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  7. See, I'm finally catching up on my blog reading. And yeahhh hot glasses on Jenna!! Particularly amazing outfit if I may say so :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Purple and khaki green are one of my (many) favourite colour combos :D Love the glasses too!
    M xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. great glasses!! you know, i've always wanted to wear glasses too!! but so far my eye sight is good, lol! i have a few pairs of clear glasses and, in fact, have been working on a post for them!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!