Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gloom

I am drinking a decaf skim milk cinnimon dulce latte, yum
Another rainy fall day, the weather has been shittty and I have been recovering from my surgery. I went for a long walk this day and had to wear warm clothes because it was cold and very rainy. The weather is kind of depressing and makes me very excited to go back to school. I go back tomorrow!! Everyone went back on wedensday but I needed a few extra days of recovery. I got the dark brown boots I'm wearing right before my surgery from a vintage store and they're looovely. I wish this coat fit better but, it's really old and works. Anyway's I must go prepare to go back to class tomorrow! Oh and it was too rainy to take outdoor pictures and yes I am in the bathroom in these photos...
Love, JennaD







SAD PANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!