Friday, August 27, 2010

Lavender Love




So these are some photos from the day before my surgery when I went out for lunch/shopping with a friend to celebrate my birthday. I found some amazing vintage leather boots! I love them very much and with the weather the way it is, I will be wearing them soon! Sorry about the picture quality, these photos did not turn out the way I wanted, I don't like them all that much but I had no time! The dress is much more beautiful in person, with the silver thread all through it. I wore my studded flats becasue we were doing a lot of walking and I did not like any of my heels with this dress for some reason. I included some fun photos of my friend Nakael and I who went for birthday lunch that day! I am off to mend my poor battle wound some more
Love-JennaDBewbsNakael = king of awkward faces Coffee Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!