Saturday, July 24, 2010

Groundhog day

I feel like I've been living the same day over and over for the past 6 days, I am in the middle of a 12 day work week (isn't that almost 2 weeks? hmmm..) and most of these days have been quite similar. Exception being instead of the normal 8-10 hour days, on thursday work was 13 hours, friday it was nearly 12. I am exhausted, I am sleep deprived, I am burnt, I am grumpy. But I also soon will have tons of money to put into my school savings. Therefore I am happy. But it also means I'm sorry because after a 10 hour day, a hour and a half workout and then showering, I don't feel very up to blogging, and I sure don't look good enough to take outfit pictures (my outfit consists of tshirts under my flagging outfit and gym shorts...tres chic no?). BUT I do have some nature shots I've been meaning to share on here, just need to finish editing them and they will be up up and away!
Lots of love, hopefully this week brings shorter days and a chance for me to wear REAL clothes *gasp*
JennaD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!