Saturday, November 16, 2013

Modcloth

modcloth



I was more than happy to create a look for Modcloth's "Uniquely You" campaign based on this gorgeous black Modcloth dress. I love a little black dress because of their versatility, they can be worn in so many different ways but it's nice when they have special details like the neckline of this one. I immediately knew I'd wear this with some patterned tights and look for pops of colours in accessories such as these gorgeous mustard flats and orange purse. It may not be fall here in Alberta anymore but I can't get enough of that fall colour pallette. Also, this kitty ring is the cutest statement piece. Meow!
xJennaD
modcloth

4 comments:

  1. Yes. This outfit would be an instant wear for me. You can't go wrong with some fun patterned tight with a solid-colored dress. Those yellow shoes are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i must have that purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable! Absolutely love those tights. Modcloth always has the coolest tights! Great look :)
    www.thisanalogadventure.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!