Wednesday, October 16, 2013

On Fire

 photo red_zps14f5703d.jpg
Good Morning m'dears! I hope your week is coming along quite nicely, mines been busy but good. I can't tell you how much I love this time of year, it's absolutely gorgeous with the leaves changing colours. Even when I'm really stressed about school, going for a walk and enjoying this season can really make me feel so lucky. That and pumpkin flavoured lattes...
This tree is the only one on our street that is completely red, so I couldn't resist getting some shots of it all changed over. It also happens to perfectly match my hair right now, happy accident! I loved the contrast with my black and white striped dress; this piece is so perfectly lightweight and comfortable. Easy enough to throw a denim jacket on top of it and go for a walk!
xJennaD
 photo red3_zps834a40bc.jpg  photo red5_zps9c517f86.jpg photo red4_zps20a61e34.jpg photo red6_zps28b0a752.jpg photo red1_zpsbf45a6a7.jpg photo red2_zps0af39f9a.jpg
Outfit: Dress-H&M, Jacket-Zara, Bag-Ardene, Shoes-Aldo, Ring-U.O

14 comments:

  1. Those red leaves are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also- I love the thick stripes of your dress. Too lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is pretty perfect with that tree - and I love your denim jacket, such a great fall piece!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a cool backdrop! Love those red leaves, matching your hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red leaves are my favourite! I wish more trees turned red instead of yellow/brown... I already love fall, of course, but more red trees would only make it better :) The shot of your white bag lying in all the red leaves is so pretty. And of course I love your outfit - how could I not, when it's black and white?
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say how much I love that we are both standing in front of colorful trees for our posts today! Even though we are in different countries, I feel like our weather is really similar! I adore the black and white outfit against the fire red leaves!

    xo Hannah

    http://thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    http://thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lady!! I love that our posts matched today too :)

      Delete
  7. I'm obsessed with the pretty leaves at this time of year, and it looks like you got those photos when that particular tree was at it's prime.

    That's such a cute dress and I love that it has the mix of vertical and horizontal stripes. Totally flattering and all around a perfect dress for any season!!

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. must be so pretty in person...all the colorful leaves! i just got a striped skirt...i must definitely pair it with a denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget you don't have seasons like we do, that's bittersweet for sure

      Delete
  9. The leaves look SO beautiful. I love your purse!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair, those leaves, that dress!!!! Could this post be anymore perfect?! Have a lovely weekend darling!

    xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. That tree is so pretty and I especially love that striped dress. You can never have enough! Also, seeing your hair makes me miss mine :(. I hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!