Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mr. Duke Everything

 photo mrdukeeverything6_zps53b2f590.jpg
Good Morning Loves!! I hope your week is going well and that you had a fantastic weekend. Mine was good except that my poor Duke has gotten quite sick. He spent a lot of time vomiting on saturday and sunday too, so we took him to the vet where he had to spend the night. He's home now but still not doing great, I really hope he starts to feel better soon!!
These photos are from before Duke got ill, right when I received this amazing sweater from Skip N' Whistle. When I saw this sweater on their site I knew I had to have it, it's a Mr.Duke with glasses!! And it's so incredibly comfortable. I decided to try to dress it up a bit with this fun multi coloured tribal print skirt, and my cropped blazer. I really liked this look, and love the way this sweater can be dressed up or down. I'm wearing it more casually at the moment, with jeans and snuggled up to Mr.Duke!
xJennaD
 photo mrdukeeverything3_zps6b5ef9b2.jpg photo mrdukeeverything2_zps22de0d80.jpg photo mrdukeeverything5_zps281b190a.jpg photo mrdukeeverything4_zps2135b7ec.jpg photo mrdukeeverything1_zpsc9650771.jpg
Outfit: Skirt-F21, Sweater-c/o Skip n Whistle, Shoes-Ardene, Blazer-U.O, Clutch-Thrifted, Rings-The bay, and Saraswati designs

21 comments:

  1. What an adorable shirt Jenna! And I'm sorry to hear Duke's sick : ( I hope he gets better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that it is Duke with glasses!

    Hope he feels better though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, that's terrible. I hope he's feels 100% really soon!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, that is so hard to see an animal sick and feel like you can't do much to make them feel better-hoping your pup feels better soon!
    I adore your skirt! What a fun print. Also, I LOVE that your shoes and bag are two different shades of crazy green and they look magical together in this outfit-wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, it's Mr. Duke on your sweater with glasses! That is seriously the coolest, you must love wearing it. And I'm so sorry he's been sick, hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with this sweater, it's so cozy!

      Delete
  6. Sorry to hear that your doggy is sick! How cute that you got that shirt in honor of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuteeee. i love the blend of casual and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit!! Blazer and circle-y skirt is one of my fav. combos! I hope Mr. Duke is well soon. :( I wanted to add that I really, REALLY appreciate your support and openness on my post on body image. I was so nervous to post it, but reading about other people having similar experiences made me feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was a really wonderful post, I'm glad you did it, it's something that i don't think is talked of enough in blogging

      Delete
  9. that is too cute! sorry to hear mr. duke is sick...i always feel so helpless when the pets are sick. sending well wishes!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr. Duke is such a little heartbreaker — Cutest dog EVAH!!!! And, well, I guess you're kinda cute too :p

    Loving this look, sweets! See you at Refinery this weekend? Pretty pleeeeeeeease?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NERdY MR DUKE! YAY! I loveeee this on you! And that Mr Duke seems hella happy about it also.

    <3 katherine / of corgis & cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your Mr Duke top. This look is adorable, made so even more by having the real Mr Duke in the photos!

    I hope he feels better soon :)

    xoxo Jackie
    somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, I hope Duke feels better soon! I seriously can't get over how cute the picture of you holding him next to your t-shirt is, he really looks so much like the dog in that photo, although minus the glasses, obviously ;)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love that it looks so much like him too, too cute!

      Delete
  14. Sending all my very best vibes to Mr. Duke. I know he'll be okay very soon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. ah, this look is so darling, and i am always jealous of your perfect hair! and you and your pup look perfect together!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness - I can't get over how that sweater looks just like Duke! You two are seriously the cutest! Loving all the pretty vibrant colors here too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw I hope he's feeling better! I saw on Instagram that he was sick and it made me sad because Duke is awesome!
    I love how perfectly your t-shirt looks like Duke. That skirt has such a fun mix of color too. Your neon flats look great with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!