Thursday, January 17, 2013

R-R-Remix

Remix: The Chambray Dress
H&M
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Long Road To Dublin / All The Tree's Are Her's
So this Chambray dress from H&M is as old as this blog (Almost 3 years!!) and I have worn it in every way imaginable! I have definitely worn it more then the times pictures above, something about it is just so easy to mix and it's very comfortable. I've worn it on cold days, warm days and sore days, I remember getting a lot of milage out of this piece post surgeries. Forget about the LBD what every girl needs is a LDSD, little denim shirt dress! It's a thing, I swear. It seems I especially enjoy pairing it with fun patterned tights.
xJennaD

14 comments:

  1. I don't have a LDSD! girl's gotta on that!! haha

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful dress! So I'm not surprised it's been remixes so much :)

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gotta love something that remixes so easily!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress seems like such a versatile and easy item!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you styled that dress so well! And that's great you're getting a ton of wear out of it too ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it with the plaid shirt! Great remix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a dress like this too so I'm definitely loving this post. So many great ideas about how to remix mine! I particularly love the polka dot tights with it. I'm going to have to copy you asap. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice dress and I really like the different way you can wear it!

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great dress! I love all the different ways you styled it.

    -Violet
    http://rose-et-violet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Garments like this are the best, you've certainly shown this dress' versatility! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this style of post - we all rewear our stuff often but because we style it differently, readers aren't really likely to notice. It's not that I think all other bloggers are shopping all the time, but I'm not always conscious of the fact that you're retyling your wardrobe just as much as I do! This is a great round-up, I love every single way you're worn this dress. It's amazing versatile!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so impressed with all the different ways you've managed to style this dress. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your LDSD - who knew it could be such a versatile piece!

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!