Friday, October 26, 2012

Maroon and Mustard

Photobucket
Gooood Morning! It's finally Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend, I am going out of town to spend some time with the manfriend. I'm headed north so I'm headed to a lot more snow so I'm packing up lots of socks and scarves and cozy sweaters. 
I have been seeing the combination of mustard and oxblood all over this fall and I really love the two shades together. My two favourite fall shades!!! What better way to brighten a mood on a sick day? This skirt was a great find during my last shopping trip before my ban, I don't really own a neutral skirt without a pattern, so this one is perfect to pair with patterned tops, tights etc. These heart print tights are quickly becoming some of my favourite printed tights. 
Have a wonderful weekend!!
xJennaD
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Outfit: Skirt-Costa Blanca, Top-U.O, Cardigan-Thrift, Purse.Market, Tights-h&m, Shoes-Neccessary, Necklace-gift, Ring-gift

17 comments:

  1. Hattitude Style Blog

    ooo i love those printed heart tights jenna! much better then the ones I have. you can actually see the hearts! precious.
    and you know how i get with mustard....and know you throw in that maroon. oh girl, it makes me swoon! looks fabulous!

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove the tights! so fun and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tights!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colours in this outfit - and that sweater looks super cozy!


    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those tights are so fun! Love them!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, your tights! I also like the subtle nod to the idea of primary colors except the skirt, bag and sweater are all more sophisticated versions. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tights! Great look!

    www.thestylestorm.com

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty! I just love your heart tights! You have great style and I am following you on bloglovin, check me out maybe you will like my style too! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit! And those tights, oh I am just head over heels in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adore those leggings!
    you're really pretty:)

    love,
    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Friday Jenna... enjoy your trip with your manfriend =) loving the cute stockings =)

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those tights! I'm loving them! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope you are enjoying the weekend :) lovely finding your blog - i love the bright mustard shade with the oxblood, i love being colourful in the autumn time!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute & pretty *__________*


    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're on a shopping ban? You poor thing, I'm in the same boat. We can commiserate :) Sadly I didn't have much of a chance to pick up new fall clothes before mine started, but I love seeing them on others - this is the first time I've seen mustard and oxblood together and honestly, I'm in love. Such a beautiful combination, especially with the gray!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  16. If these pictures were taken at all recently you must have been freezing. Haha. I have been living in my parka for the last 4 or 5 days.

    Love your mustard bag!

    - Kaitlyn
    http://light0a0candle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!