Monday, September 24, 2012

Sensible Heart

Photobucket
Hello There my loves! I hope you all had a very wonderful and amazing weekend. I have, it's been very busy and I am excited to have a day to get some errands done today. This is an outfit that I wore out to WCFW. Unfortunately we are done with my NYC outfits, but being back in Edmonton in time for fashion week meant catching up with my lovely blogging friends. 
I got this pretty heart print blouse from winners a couple months back and I want to wear it with everything. I absolutely love the print, and the pale colour is super versatile. And this bright orange J crew skirt I got second hand is definitely one of my favourite purchases from NY. It's such a great colour and the pleats are perfect for fall
xJennaD
Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Outfit: Top-Winners, Skirt-Beacon's Closet, Belt-Thrift, Bag-Payless, Shoes-Necessary, Ring-The Bag, Bracelets-The Bay, Ardene, Gift

19 comments:

  1. Love the pink heart blouse! You look good in any color, Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with that blouse! Is it recent? you look great!! Hope you had fun at WCFW!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so sweet, I might throw up. In a good way of course!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is an absolutely perfect piece for the fall, love its rich red!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that print - it's just so cute! And I'm sorry our paths didn't cross this past week at WCFW. We'll have to arrange that coffee date.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely thought I'd be seeing you there, we'll have to have coffee :)

      Delete
  6. Love this look and your nail color!

    xo, Christina

    www.thestylestorm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I absolutely love everything about this outfit, especially that shirt! It's just so fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! I love the colour of your skirt.

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! The print is adorable. I meant to say hi at the fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I thought I saw you, but I wasn't sure!!

      Delete
  10. Aw darling! I don't know what it is about pink and red together, but I just love it! The hearts and the mint nails make this outfit even more awesome. Gosh I just adore your hair Jenna! It looks flawless in every single photo you post on here :) xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I really like those colours together too, always told not to mix them, but they're awesome together!

      Delete
  11. I adore that heart blouse, I'd want to wear it with so many things as well. What an adorable look! I hope you have a wonderful week dear. xx/ Madison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenna! What a cute blouse, I love the wee heart print & it looks stunning with your orange skirt xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is such a great purchase - that skirt is going to be so cute in the fall too! i love the heart print blouse with it - and those loafers that keep popping up are making me want a pair more and more.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is soooo cute! I love the heart print blouse paired with a red skirt. And I need studded loafers because I love yours so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable and your face is so fresh and pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so bummed that blouse is a winners find. i clicked over from your remix post to see where it was from - it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!