Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Explosion of Print and Colour

Photobucket 
Hello Loves, I hope your week is going well!! It's going to be really busy for me, but I'll power through. I am getting really excited that I am almost done my university classes, it's crazy! It's not as hot as it was last week, but is still really beautiful out. 
I wore this when it was stinking hot out still and it was the perfect dress for the weather. The fact that it has such an open back and my shoulders are bare makes for very good ventilation in the heat. And who can say no to such a fun, loud print? I wasn't completely sold on the high/low hemlines until I tried on this dress, I think they're really fun now. 
Have a great day!!
xJennaD
  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Outfit: Dress-Material Girl, Shoes-Payless, Belt-Army and Navy, Bug Ring-Oak and Fort

17 comments:

  1. absolutely love this dress, gorgeous!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be the more perfect and prettiest summer dress I've seen around. I love the hi-lo hemline on it - and just need to get my hands on something similar as it seems like it would be the perfect hot weather staple. Stunning as always. Best wishes with your busy week:) xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love it when it's super hot out!

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic print. I love all of the colors on it, and the back is really rad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still not totally sold on the high low/mullet hemline either but I really love this on you - and the print is really cute.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress Jenna! You look absolutely gorgeous. The open back is just a dream, and my favorite part about summer dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember this dress, it's one of my faves of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg that dress! So pretty on you Jenna, it's the perfect alternative to all the pastels and bright tropical tones we've been seeing lately, I love that it's a bit darker. So pretty with your hair!

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's definitely a different choice from the usual summery pieces, which is why I love it

      Delete
  8. love that dress,. such a fab print

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I love the hemline and print. Good luck with your busy week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your dress. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty dress! Looks amazing on you.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fav ring again :) And I love your explosions of print and colour, always brighten my day!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great summer dress. I love your necklace too. It reminds me of my trips to Ireland.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This Celtic pendant is definitely my favorite :) I need to go to Ireland!!

      Delete
  14. This is so pretty and summery. I love all the colors in your dress and that hemline looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!