Sunday, May 6, 2012

Best of the week

Photobucket
  The glorious sunshine; Trees with their leaves coming out; Blooming flowers; Going out for one of my best friends late birthdays; Reading a book on the deck; Flavoured coffee; How incredible my friends are; Duke walks, that keep getting longer and longer; Catching up with my cousin; Being a goof; Brunch with my ladies; And amusing brunch chats; Riding a bicycle for the first time in years; The basket on my bike
xJennaD
   Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Perfection! Seriously!! What an amazing week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww your doggy is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such, such, such an amazing dog! & an awfully cute bicycle too. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so fun. You totally have good friends. And wow, the food looks amazing. To be honest, I still don't know how to ride a bicycle xD

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute photos Jenna, looks like you had a wonderful week! There's nothing better than brunch with the girls right?! :) And I love this simple knit hat on you, it totally suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i rode a bike a few years back...first time since i was a kid...in cali on vacay down the beach boardwalk. it was so fun!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duke! Every picture of him is the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!