Sunday, July 24, 2011

Best of the week

Photobucket
Nakael stealing my frozen yogurt!!!
Photobucket
Best of the week:
Taste of Edmonton with my best friend and my brother; Finally being able to go for a walk by myself; My new snake ring; St. Albert farmers market; Fresh fruits and veggies; Getting a haircut for the first time in 2 ½ months; Dark hair; Comfortable sweaters and scarf’s for rainy days; Stripes; Frozen Yogurt; How much my family, friends, and man care; Taking it easy when I’ve overworked myself; Head massages; Wing Wednesday with the ladies; Tasty cafe lunches with my little brother

xJennaD
Photobucket

tasty lava cake, with raspberry sherbet at taste of edmonton
Photobucket
Photobucket

mmm so delicious
Photobucket

What was the best of YOUR week??

9 comments:

  1. sounds like a great weekend, I'm so glad you're feeling better girl! You look great :)


    <3Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for good times! I need to start remembering to bring my camera when I'm having fun with friends, haha. The best of my week was definitely spending a few hours with a really good friend who is only in town for a month or so. And the day when I woke up at 4:05 and still managed to get to work at 4:15 (yes, that is a.m.).

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds so great :) i loooovee frozen yoghurt :P best of my week ummm, the sun today and watching too much geordie shore:P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome! And the lava cake looks goooood. The best of my week was getting my work experience dates for dahlia, woop woop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy food! i really like your striped dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM, all that food looks delish! Especially those super cute wee cakes.
    I want to steal your striped dress by the way, it's perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so fun, and yum those lava cakes look amazing. Also, loving your striped dress ...you look adorable as always. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm this makes me want a sandwich... i guess it's lunchtime! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so fun and tasty! Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!