Sunday, June 19, 2011

Best of the week & casual sundays

Photobucket
Photobucket

I love the tribal print of this top, it's super loose which will make it great for post-op. But it's so comfy it was great for a lazy sunday too. Decided to bust out my red purse again!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Outift: top&bag-winners, belt-h&m, jeans-mavi, necklace-vintage, shows-payless.

Busy day of taking dad out for breakfest, going out for lunch with the brother & boy, and now making dad dinner.

Best of the week:
Tasty breakfasts; preoperation celebrations with good friends; getting some loose tops for post operation; whtye ave adventures; cute vintage finds; Almost being done with all the stuff that was my life this last year; Making sleepytime playlists; deluxe burgers; my dad!! Happy fathers day; Bunny love; Books about Egypt; All the supportive and wonderful people in my life


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Much love for fasha


What was the best of your week?!

xJennaD

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your top and these pictures are so sweet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look stunning! Loving your blog! :) x

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are awesomely adorable - I love the whole look!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha great flats!

    Visit me!
    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the top too, the print is great and i love it with red

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute tribal top! i love outfits like these...jeans, oversized top, colorful bag. totally chic AND comfy!! glad you had a great week of pre-op celebrations!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm liking the tribal print too!

    and bests of week were red lips, JC Litas and seeing my friends after 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is amazing!

    http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that top is WONDERFUL! I really love tribal print. Good luck and best wishes for the op xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore this outfit! Altough it's pretty simple and casual, I see somthing very unique and chic! The top is just GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great top - the print is so fun for summer. I love your shoes so much too! I had a pair like that in off white, but they got so gross I had to throw them out. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that top! Looks cool with that necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!