Sunday, May 1, 2011

Best of the week & Casual Sundays

Photobucket

I really liked having a casual look accompanying the best of the week last sunday. I almost always dress down on sundays, it's a relaxing day to hang out and take it easy. I love my sundays! So here is mine this week, this top is one of the items I snagged at the over the top swap yesterday, I was just grabbing a bunch of things I kind of liked and ended up lucking out. Especially because I didn't try anything on.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Outfit: top-via the swap (from the gap), scarf-thrifted $5, jeans-mavi, boots-payless, coat-H&M, Purse-UO

Photobucket

Best of the week:
Bloggers night out (& laughing with shy most of the night)* the start of green grass!!* tasty garlic infused dinners * Helping out at the swap fashion show * the smell of rain * that my best friends breast reduction surgery went well * Laughing too loud and dirty humour * super cute babies * first BBQ of the summer * Free clothes * Happy birthday to my mum!! & my cousin this weekend * dreams about getting a french bulldog puppy * Feeling like I'm getting closer to being healthy * Sleeping in! *



xJennaD
Photobucket
Photobucket
What was the best of YOUR week?

17 comments:

  1. The best of my week was probably going thrifting with a friend and really scoring big in the vintage department. That's always nice:)

    You look so pretty in your casual outfit. Those boots are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its funny cos i guess ppl assume bloggers are always dressed up, but no! that is not the case hey dear? and you still look cute in your casual get up. esp loving the accessories xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your casual look!! Cute top and that purse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also dress down on Sundays...there's something so satisfying about eating brunch in a pair of comfy ripped jeans and a button down blouse. You look casual and fabulous! (Love the green bag!)

    Bubbs...

    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, love the striped top! And that bah and the rose ring are awesome :D
    The best of my week was shopping and Lady Gaga in Montreal ;)
    Great photos, those burgers look delicious and the baby is sooo adorable!
    M xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to a BBQ myself today - highlight of my weekend . Oh and the warm weather! The purple striped top looks great, must be a good item to remix.

    check out what I wore today to the BBQ: http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great to dress down on Sundays! You still look chic and lovely, the top is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy bday to your family members! It's casual but you still look nice and put together. So cute with that green bag still!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice top you got at the swap! I didn't see that one! I really wished I would have gone back yesterday to pick up a few more things : (

    ReplyDelete
  10. daffodils!!! getting my glasses!!!! and laughing all friday night!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awe I love all the accessories. and You just may have the best hair ever! I love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, it sounds like you had such a fun week, sweetie :) And you look so cute dressed in your Sunday casual clothes- the contrast between your turquoise scarf and purple top is so unexpected but perfect at the same time. The best part of my week was definitely our anniversary celebration on Saturday... so much food and fun :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore your green satchel! The colour is amazing!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sleeping in is seriously the best! I have a french bulldog/boston terrier doggy and she is the cutest thing ever. It sounds like your week was fabulous, and I hope this one is just as great.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. great sunnies!!

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg he is so cute!!! <3<3<3
    And you look pretty cool in casual!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh fun, you went to a swap. Love those. And I also love your sweet & super chic look... the stripes, scarf, and trench. Eee, love it all. Hope you're having a great, great Thursday. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!