Sunday, January 30, 2011

Don't Let it Form Us


Photobucket


Hey, I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a pretty good weekend, except I wasn't feeling really all that well, stuffy nose and sore throat. I watched a ton of movies and chilled with some friend's! I don't work mondays for right now which is good. I am going to go out for lunch with one of my friends, hot spicy vietnamese food to clear my nose.

-
This is what I wore to work on friday, it's a very classic colour combination. Red, white and black always seems to go so well together. This striped skirt is seriously my favorite though, I love the fit. I think it looks really good with the red cardigan and white tshirt. A very simple chic outfit. I love that I get to wear cute outfits to work now. I basically wear everything I would be wearing to school, except I'm not allowed to wear jeans. I am loving my new closet so much, it makes me excited to make outfits and mix and match.
xJennaD

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

outfit:

Tshirt-Urban Outfitters

Sweater-Smart set

Skirt-F21

Tights- H&M



title of post from "creature fear" by Bon Iver

9 comments:

  1. oh i love that striped skirt!!! red white and black is probably one of my favourite combinations, it looks so great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. The sweater looks nice and warm!

    http://girlintheridingboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really cute in this! I agree, red black and white are always a good choice of colours and this cute little skirt is cool anyway! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red/white/black is such a timeless combo! And so classy. Love that skirt too. I remeber seeing something similar at Zara this past summer..and who know why I didn't buy it!

    xo, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. The belted red sweater over such a cute outfit is seriously gorgeous for February, loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a great color combination. not only is it classic, but i also think it is bold with the red. you have so many great separates for mixing!!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is quite adorable,stunning necklace.
    Fab blog here x

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice skirt. i love the black white red combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this colour combination! For some reason you remind me of a candy cane, and I mean that in a completely complimentary way :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the love!