Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nostalgia

So this photo is from last summer when my family and I went to Greece. It was absolutly undoubtably the best trip of my life and I would go back there in a heartbeat. It was very warm that day and we were walking around a lot and going to the Acropolis and visiting some museums so I wore these comfy gladiator sandels (when in greece right?). And this awesome tshirt dress I bought for about 10 bucks, which is so comfy and I love it. The bag was very "beachy" which was perfect for Greece because we did see a lot of beaches. That Starbucks was right across from our hotel the FIRST day we were there and I took the photo for my friend who works there. Anyways I thought I'd post some of these while I was being nostalgic, and I plan on uploading some of awesome photographs I took of the amazing landscapes out there pretty soon! Hope you'll enjoy them. OH and check out my flickr for some more Greece pictures (bottom of the page)
Love, Jenna Stevie














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the love!